Revised March 2016
Note: Reduced in price. Products discontinued.
- Has been updated to include the revised terminology used by Education Council Aotearoa (PTCs, Certification etc.).
- Is based on the ‘Key elements of effective principal appraisal’ identified by ERO in its National Report Summary on Principal Appraisal, May 2014.
- Guidance is provided for the Board and Principal on each essential step of principal appraisal cycle, over a year.
- Allows you to tailor the performance agreement to include priorities identified in your Charter.
- Complies with the ‘good employer’ guidelines with NZSTA, NZEI and PPTA.
- Aligns to the Principal Professional Standards and refers to PTC’s.
- Saves the money you would spend on an independent appraiser.